Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Vasta!

This has gone far enough!!! I haven't posted in years and I need to stay on top of it. I was trying to go backwards and post it as a time line but it gets hard because really cool things are happening and I don't want to wait to post it just because I'm not caught up.  

For example, your 5 years old right now 2.5 months away from turning 6 and you tell me you love me about 15X a day (seriously, that much and I don't take it for granted). You started Kinder about 2 weeks ago and you are so smart that you play chess. All it took was one time to teach you and you caught on really quickly. The truth is you were getting so good at checkers that you would beat me and I was really trying.  You were getting a little too confidant for my liking and I didn't like losing so I had to challenging you; by teaching you chess.  I'm also a little competitive :) This weekend you asked me to marry you, it was really sweet. You've done this twice now. I love you so much Gabriel. Here is a taste of the last few days.

Summer days with Aza and Ari! 
Nothing but love right here :) 

 We like to go hiking in our backyard.  It's 3.5 miles and a pretty awesome view of San Diego.  
  Your first day of Kinder :) (this photo was from 7.19.2017)
That smile!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment