Thursday, January 6, 2011

Corazon Amarillo

I have a dear friend with the power to sway me outta my comfort zone and into a pretty pair of suede yellow pumps. I find it a good way to kick off the New Year! Yes I said yellow and yes I am UPS tracking them all the way to my front door scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to see what kind of trouble these get me into.
Steve Madden Caryssa in Yellow Suede
And I have my eye on the Purple Katrinas, by Madden. However, one impulse buy at a time.
Thanks Nic. Love your guts!

Tomorrow I get eat with my hands, refer to my server as a "wench" and get to watch some serious Jousting. Medieval Times should a lot fun. Yellow pumps not included  of course. I will save those for a more appropriate occasion. A night out on the town with my girls maybe... Uber excited for both the Jousting and the Pumps :) 

On a different note, I find myself saying this frequently especially most recently; "Follow your Heart" I tell myself I tell my friends, it is the best advice I can ever give. I know my heart knows things I may not understand but it leads my way. Always and forever :) 

XOXO,
Tigerlils

No comments:

Post a Comment