Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pestañas Azules

Little things such as freshly coated nails and blue mascara make me feel pretty, I won't question it. Benefit's Blue Badgal is my personal choice especially the bulky although clump free, brush. The deep blue-violet color complements my/anyone's brown eyes. Who knew it's all about the blue?

Try it, Love it, Thank me later 
Speaking of lovable lashes......

Check out the lengthy lashes on this little button, my niece. I can't wait to play dress up with her. She is my favorite person to hang out with, and I even have a date with her tonight :) I'm prepared for the energetic abundance of fun we shall participate in, then a little Up Side Down show to wind it all down.
Daddy gave her the lashes but I happen to blame her silly, delicate little personality on my cousin  Keeks. A prime example of what a great woman and mother "IS".Your glance at of a First-class Super Mom right here, and nothing less. 


Con mucho amor, 
Tigerlils.





No comments:

Post a Comment