Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lista De Deseos De Mi Cumpleaños

My Birthday Wish List consists of "pretty things", dinner with the Gags and other luxurious I would love to indulge in however realistically, a good time with my loved ones will not only suffice but in fact tickle me pink. Not to mention a camping trip with La Familia right around that time, is definitely due. Can't wait! 



I've recently developed an infinite love for all accessories and attire which involve bows. 
They always seem to catch my eye, especially a pair of Dolce & Gabbana nude pumps with an amazing clutch to match. Again, wish list.  

I am loyal to certain make up brands that have never failed me. Urban Decay's eye liner's are the best pencils your eyes will ever meet, soft yet bold. Loving the neons, any friend of mine knows this WOULD be on my b-day list. A little more reasonable than D&G, I just may treat myself. 


Oh Gaga why won't you return my calls? I just want to do lunch with you maybe dinner...but something tells me I wouldn't be eating much. I would be too busy drowning in the "awe" that is my love for your work. Someday, perhaps we'd go to Phil's BBQ, dig in on some ribs and coleslaw, you'd be more than pleased. 

Of course I want to go Skydiving! Unfortunately priorities strike again. I can't have it all...guess I can settle for para-gliding over the ocean when we go camping. Poor me. Can someone please take out their itsy-bitsy violin? 

Nothing could make me happier than a fun relaxing time with my friends and loved ones. There are not enough Bows, Make up, or Hooded scarfs (an addition to my wish list) that could ever top pizza and beer with the amazing people in my life. Pizza must have: mushrooms, black olives, and pepperoni. Happy Birthday to Me :)   

XOXO, 
Tigerlils


No comments:

Post a Comment